It is said that if you have three things in life, you are lucky. Those three hings are Food (रोटी), Clothing (कपड़ा) and Shelter (मकान). But I feel, if you have these 3 things you really have all the Luxuries of life.
- Food (रोटी): If you can sit an eat at a meal a day, that means you are really lucky. As, many of us are denied this luxury.
2. Clothing (कपड़ा): If you have 2 pair of dresses to cover yourself, you are lucky.
3. Shelter (मकान): If you have a shelter to cover your head when it rains, when the sun shines at its brightest, trust me you are lucky.
How many of us feel lucky right now?
Girl with a Tripod
Some of the posts of my blogger friends
1.Blogger’s Paradise – To Be Controlled
2. 1secondthoughts -The Path from Luxury to essential
3.Vivid Dreamer – Lost Luxury
4. Indisptably Inconclusive – Guiltless
5. Thelonerose- Are we Rich?
6. Oh, Noisy Mind – A Mind Healing
7.The New-ness – Luxury
8. The Wandering Poet- My Version of Luxury
9. Lantern Words- The Luxury Of The Poor
10. Just Writing – It’s all About Perspective
If somebody does not want to be a part of this post, kindly let me know.