I have been nominated by my lovely blogger friend J.Cosby for the Liebster Award 2016 for discovering new bloggers. Although, I have been writing since very long, but recently started to blog seriously. I am very happy to answer the following questions for this award.
What inspired you to create your blog?
There has been a tonne of thoughts running through my head 24/7. Different kind of scenarios and different kind of stories. Blogging gave me a platform to showcase them.
What is your favorite book?
” When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
–The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (My favorite book & author)
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers any day, it soothes the muscles and gives you time to ponder.
What is the one food you could never give up?
Green Tea (I know its a drink), but its my lifeline. I can give up anything but this.
Who is the first person you call after a bad day?
Bad day, calls for a calm night. The person I call after a bad day is someone who is my best friend and understands me to the core. Yes, I call myself. A session of meditation and self talk is the best therapy I can give myself.
Name a TV show you secretly enjoy.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S (Is not a secret, but the only show I can watch a thousand times over)
If you don’t know the words to a song, do you improvise?
Haha. Sometimes, but generally its lalala…
What’s your favorite season?
Spring, undoubtedly. By far the best season, not so hot and not so cold. Colors all around. Flowers blooming.
What’s the last thing you purchased?
3 Books all by Nicholas Sparks : A walk to remember, See me, The longest ride and one by my favorite author Paulo Coelho, Maktub.
What’s your favorite day of the year?
The day I can make someone smile. 🙂
What are your goals as a writer?
To publish a Novel as soon as possible.
My Nominations are :
- Sumyanna Writes
- Turn That Radio Up
- Lost Property Repository
- The Iconophile
- Oh, border!
- Tea time Gupshup
- On this side of the world
- The Adventures of Paul & Sue
Now, here’s what you need to do:
Answer the questions below, then nominate up to 11 other blogs. Try to nominate blogs with 500 followers or less. Then ask those you’ve nominated 11 questions and make sure to add the Liebster Award sticker to your blog!
Here are the questions for those of you who have been nominated:
- Do you admire someone secretly? Who?
- What do you prefer long walks or sitting at home?
- What was your first thought when you wrote your first blog?
- What is your favorite kind of music?
- Do you like to read? what Genre?
- What is the one activity you will never give up?
- What is the one thing you wish to do and you haven’t done till now?
- What will you do if you have a million dollars?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you wake up in the morning?
- What is the last thing that comes to your mind when you sleep at night?
- What are your goals as a writer?
Perfect! This is a great opportunity to share great writing with your audience!
Thank you J. Cosby again for nominating me for this challenge.
Girl with a Tripod